- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs & Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs
- Document progress, materials, and reports on the project
- Source maintenance costs and facilities management for clients
Preference will be given to candidate having Experience in Pre-Fabricated Steel Building & Structure.